How's UiTM MCC??

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

First of all, thank you Allah for these awesome Shah Alam friends I have here in Melaka. I can't stop thanking Allah for this because Allah je tahu how these people made me feel at home and how they helped me to settle down. Thank you Ibrahim for the portable WiFi that you lent to me, hence making it easier for me to do my first ever degree assignment (aku kena buat website for subject IT in Business, MGT417). Also making it easier for me to update my blog. Do you understand how internet makes me happy????

Today or may I say this week is an official start of my degree life, full with classes, no outside event like what we had last week. I noticed new things like our timetable WILL change few times in a week and there's nobody to inform it to us unless we climb upstairs and take a look at our new updated timetable stamped on Pn Afzan's door. You know what??? Aku takda kelas hari Jumaat! Allah mmg awesome! Alhamdulillah. But for now, I need to settle down with classes and assignments first. I can only go back for Midsem break which starts on Oct 3. Marking almost-a-month duration that I have started my life here in UiTM Melaka City Campus.

I hope all is well. I'll try to update more guys! 
Thanks for being my loyal readers (you made me smile)!

from the balcony of my house at Kolej Tun Mutahir, I have this view! Lawa kan?! :)

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

------------------------------------------
Semoga doa itu sampai kpd empunya figura.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.