The Morning Glory.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Aku rasa bunga tu memang patut dinamakan morning glory sbb lets admit that morning has its own glory to some of us. I have always been a lover of morning skies and ambient. Kalau dekat rumah masa cuti sem (yg aku tk tido lmbt pastu bgn nk dkt zuhur), I would normally stayed up after subuh, open up the windows in my room and stare at the blank sky and listen to sound of birds chirping. Only then, hati aku jadi tenang.

A good way to start my day.

When I was in KMS, we had classes at 8am every single freakin day (which could be boring at times) but one of the things that I would always remember (other than the freaking delicious lontong at Orion) is how I always looooove spending my time sitting at any corner of Blok Mira while waiting for Yasmin and just stare at the stunning sky, listen to the sound of bird and just enjoy every second of it. 

This thing buat aku sedar yg how terribly fast I tried to chase all the things in this world but then I forgot to embrace the little simple things that Allah has prepared for free --moments like what I mentioned above. Kita mahu kan lebih dr yg kita mampu gapai, sedang Tuhan dah sediakan lebih dr yg kita layak terima. Ah, gila babeng deep ayat aku. I patent that kahkahkah!

6.46am, Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor. 2012, Semester 1 (when everything was dreadful and I rebelled to adapt)

Bangun pagi and clear up your conflicted mind, people! Start fresh, have a purified mind so your heart won't be contaminated with bad things. Smile in the morning, sujud to Allah, calm the fudge down yooooo. 

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.