Time Well Spent!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Shah Alam-Empire Damansara-Bangsar-KLCC-Subang Parade.
One heck of a day that I spent with these people. 


terima kasih encik ashraf kerana sudi melayan perut aku yg lapar teruk pagi tu hahaha

I think I can do better. 12 bowls maybe. Next time lah hahaha


half of what we ate ;p




because we both are such cutiesssss hehehehe


focus. wey, rindu green tea tu doh -.-


si jendul dan chili flakesnya hahahahaha





loveeeee!




well, girls. we do the best selfies.






my kepochi girlsss







at The Daily Grind, Bangsar Village I.

NGANTUK.

RM18 but superrrrrr worthyyyyyyyy!


KLCC.




meroyan hahaha 

Carls Jr, Subang Parade. Pitch Perfect 2!

tgk muka dorang hahaha


I can eat 5 of that burger at once sbb sedap. thats all. T_T

(.gif) my girls so cute hahaha rushed to finish up the burger because we only had less than 10mins before the movie started.

I have so much love for these peopleeeeee! Hehehe

Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

yasmin said…
soooooo cute the gif! hahahahahahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away