You are a single figure.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

I met different Shah Alam clans just now. I spent my time at 6 different venues today with different people from Shah Alam, particularly my former school, SMK SSAAS. 9 years ago, I was NOT expecting that I would have so much love for these people because I always thought Johor is more awesome. Dont get me wrong, Johor is awesome, but life hits me hard when Im in Shah Alam and all the pain I had to go through, all the stupid things I couldn't believe I did started when I was in Shah Alam and that made Shah Alam a unique entity in the chapters of my life. It is not really a big deal about which state I came from because Im proud to be in this mixed up cultures.

If someone came to me and say nisa has lots of clans in Shah Alam, I say yes, but I could hardly count on everyone. It is nice to have a big network, but the question that always came up in my mind is, who among all these people would really give me a definite answer that they are really interested in becoming my friend and not exploiting me. Having a big network is great, but Im just a single figure, I cant cut half my body. Even if Im willing to divide the time that I still have, will it be worthy? This remains a question.

At times, I feel a bit dishearten because I couldn't keep up with everyone that seemed to be my friend. But you know, dont make yrself sad just bcz you cant attend to everyone's request. You are just a single figure.

A single figure cant do much guys.

My advice is, bring close to heart everyone that seemed to be genuine, prioritize them first, let go of the rest smoothly. Please accept the fact that you cant fulfill everyone's request, your ears cant listen to two different things at once, your eyes cant focus at more than one direction. Be the reason that everyone is smiling. Hold to it as sunnah, no matter how sinful you were and currently being.

My name is Anisah and I make people happy whenever they are with me.


PS : aku bukan ustazah, aku tak alim, tudung tak labuh. stop assume aku alim. aku semak dgn assumption tu. People make sins and you have no idea.

----------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Anonymous said…
nisa, can i have ur phone number or email? i nk tnya sth abt studies
Nesayang said…
hi there! im so sorry sbb lambat reply. baru perasan. nesaishak@gmail.com, email me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away