Amri buat open house!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

I found out that if I zoom in when taking pictures, it produces so much noise(1) especially in low light. So, forgive me, Im an amateur. Enjoy these pictures taken by me and Girl (Yasmin's lil sister). Pictures taken using Canon 700d.
--------------------------

Last time aku jumpa dorang ni (Except classmates aku) was hari terakhir dekat matriks. Setahun dah tak jumpa. Nothing much has changed with these boys. It's always a good feeling to gather with these clan. Thanks Amri sbb invite ktorg!


my classmates



was at Fatin's place before heading to Ampang


sejambak selfie dari kami hahaha

my girls

the boys

the nesa pose

yasmin, fatin and girl


i think this is the only proper ootd of yasmin hahaha

"jap, nak usha tu, handsome" :p


sisters power!

the view dkt rumah Amri gila win doh, serious T_T




mungkin dorang rasa dorang comel



Amri!




Fav shot!




please look at the viewww, aku rasa malam mesti cantik lagi T_T


Aku rasa bila dapat snap candid dorg tgh gelak ni memang win ah

aduh noise byk. dh mcm pakai camera lama hahaha


when i looked at this picture, i know i need to get myself a 50mm lens T_T


My perfect trio and background. Thanks Girl!


ipin takda dlm gmbr ni, tak lengkap 3 musketeers aku

later that night we went to Mali's corner and I ate my kuey teow next to a ghost hahahaha

hantu ni diam2 boleh tak

sampai kembang hidung melantak kuey teow hahahaha

my boys. cewah! hahahaha
Sorry for the noise in the pictures, but I sure hope Girl and I have captured candid moments that will take us back through the sweet times we had during matrikulasi days. Ceh. Hahaha. 

----------------------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away