Yuna Live in Malaysia 2015.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
Venue : Plenary Hall KLCC.

  1. Thanks Assif Shahman for helping us to buy the tickets!
  2. I went there with Yasmin and Nas, my buddies and classmates time dkt matriks.
  3. It was a sold out concert, so lively, you should be there too guys!!
  4. Noh Hujan mmg power. All 3 songs he sang [Angin Kencang, Sang Penikam, Bunga di Telinga] were soooooooooo slay!!
  5. Yuna sang Dan Sebenarnya, Lelaki, Material, Lautan, Light & Camera, Mountains, All I Do (new song to be release next feb, we were the first to listen!!!), Rescue, I Want You Back, Terukir di Bintang, Come Back, Escape, Falling, Decorate.
  6. Bila Yuna kata "this is going to be the last song for tonight..", semua orang were like "NOOOOOO", she went off stage, people were like "WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE", pastu dia muncul balik atas stage and said "you, ALL of you, come here near stage!!". Ramai gila serbu stage and she started singing I Wanna Go , so beautifully.
  7. Aku tak bawak spec. Hampeh betul. Jgn tanya apa aku nampak please. 
  8. Bil Musa and Nad AF 2014 cantik gilaaaaa.
  9. The merchandise habis and thats sad.
  10. Aku tak tunggu sampai Yuna keluar, too hungry.
  11. Aku takda advanced lens, so my kit lens (most basic lens that comes with a canon dslr when you beli it) tak membantu nak amek gmbr Yuna dr seat aku.
  12. Low light sucks.
  13. Next time, aku berangan nak front row -_- tak puas betul.
  14. Too much hipsters at the event haha eveyone was looking cantik and handsome!
  15. I wonder what it feels like to have a hall full of support and to sing in front of these supporters --being Yuna. Dreadfully fun and tired, for sure.
  16. Oh tiket aku berharga RM76.
  17. Aku dtg awal sebab nak tgk The Martian sorang tapi lambat sgt, terlepas showtime. Sad. So I ended up reading the novel dkt Kinokuniya hehe.


Noh Salleh!






Teman si handsome ni beli terariums utk office dia katanya -_-

I love this girllllllllllllllllll!!


Towards the ending, takda org duduk dah, semua diri berjoget hahaha

thanks guys!



the crowddddd!

a fail selfie hahaha


look who came to the show! my ex husband hahaha meet Rahman,
he's my senior, also played the role as Hadi, my husband in teater LEMBU 2015.


HAPPY NESAAAAAA!




COULDNT HIDE MY EXCITED FACE HAHAHAHA

anything for Matt Damon guys hehe dekat lantai also boleh lah, went through half of the book and had to meet Yasmin, was actually waiting for Nas also, who got stuck in traffic.


Till the next show, guys!

ps : yes, obviously i love Yuna. 
meeting her in person is my dream, apatah lagi to work with her!
ps : sorry for the long hiatus, i miss you guys too, really. ]:
----------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Syahirah said…
Kan dah ckp byk kali kawan kawan kau hensem! 😤
I love Yuna too and I love to perform too. Ah we talked about this before. Long ago. Haha.
Nesayang said…
Hahaha aku agree sikit je bab dorang handsome, nanti dorang kembang sgt, malas aku melayan. Kau kena gerak doo the next time Yuna punya konsert!

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away