Starlight Stalker.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

At this hour, I stumbled upon something that kinda broke my heart a little. Just little dent. Too little because it has been at the peak of breaking since the day I know my feelings were real, it stayed after years have passed.

We all have gone through this phase.

Maybe I took so long to tell the truth, maybe things were not meant to be. Maybe I was meant for somebody out there who is constantly checking up on me but I didnt know. Maybe time isnt right yet. Maybe all that I kept to myself was a waste.

Maybe this is the end.



friends, 
if you ever had the intention to mend a broken heart, do ask yourself a question

"do you intend to stay or is it just a fun ride temporary getaway?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away