Goodbye Semester 3!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Wowww Wowww! Did I leave this blog unattended for a week now? I could hardly believe how fast time drift away and yesssssss finallyyyyyyyy good semester 3 has ended. Let's hope for the best.

This semester has been good so far, just like typical semesters. Nevertheless I expect my cgpa to slump slightly this semester due to fact that I have a calculation subject which I despise. I dont know, lets just hope everything will be going smoothly.

Im half way to finish my bachelor study. Still have 3 semesters left. I know I'll survive especially when I have a bunch of crazy friends to make me forget that I hate that course haha it's always good to surround yourself with people you can goof around with.

Thank you for being my escapism guys. Im so thankful that I have all of you, BM246 C and my housemates particularly. Thank you so much.

I cant wait for the next 2 semesters in Melaka with these people, it will be a great journey for me. I scrap off negativity, gossips, prejudice and I accept everyone equally. I greet everyone with my cheeky smile and doraemon high-pitch voice and I make them smile too. Positive vibe every day.

No matter how disastrous my cgpa could be hahaha.

Alhamdulillah for where I am now!


here's a picture of me after my last paper on 15/1, smileeee! (yes, that's Oreo I clutched to -.-)



Thank you for reading! 
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away