Life Principle.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

I was watching Grey's Anatomy Season 1 Ep 5 when I realized that Grey's Anatomy is about Meredith GREY. The freaking last name is the title of this series and I was watching episode 5 mashaAllah lembap siak otak aku blerghhhhh. I had a good loud laugh at myself. Totally. Hahahaha.

Anyway, talk about life principle. I just update this because I was reading tweets by twt_lelaki, he talked about bersihkan meja sendiri dkt kedai makan and I saw a tweet about adik Erin Malek sailang bff dia punya bf (wallahu a'lam).

1. Real women empower/support one another, to me, they are classy and high standard that way.
2. I prefer to clean up the mess I made before leaving a restaurant. At least, stack up the plates and cawan.

rains

Firstly, you know it's true. You get it. You know the rational, the perks, the benefit, why you hold to it and so on, which actually made you deemed to think that it is what everyone should hold to too. You are very sure that it is rational enough and applicable for everyone. Like, come on, everyone can clean up their table. It's just your narrow mind that kept you from doing it. That's what you said to yourself because you think your ideology is good for everyone.

Secondly, you face people who is opposite your ideology and damn it people, you starting to become one of them if you're not strong enough. 

Thirdly, you just have to suck it up with the society's fudged up attitude and stand by your principle.

It's not that I never trash talk any woman, I do, but when it is done excessively, I became bored of the conversation. That conversation seemed petty, boring, unproductive, not good for the soul, and most importantly, I was ready to get off my ass from there before the topic ended. Sikit" can lah trash talk. Too much trash talk drown my positive and happy vibe. Boring. But at some point, you could see me nodding all the way, but inside, Im dying to leave the table.

And yes I know these workers are getting paid for doing their jobs as waiters but good God arghhhhhh is it so hard to clean up the table on our own? How much they are getting paid has nothing to do with our rotten heart, you know that? What about we help some other people without thinking eh biar lah bangla ni ada kerja lebih sikit? What about being kind without expecting it in return?

That, my friend, takes a lot of integrity and attitude. It just shows how selfish we are when we think that it is none of our responsibility. Wth. Cleanliness is not our responsibility? Wow, Mentality. 

You see, the future of Malaysia lies in our hand. It starts with small things like these 2. First, clean your fucking mess. 2nd, empower other people.

Yes, I am going to tell my children about this. Yes, I am going to pinch them hard (oh you know how sakit is my cubitan) when they dont clean up their table. Yes, I am going to keep trash talking other women especially when some are being a hell in disguise but I will know my limit. Yes, I will clean the mess I made and I dont feel sorry when I have to ignore your insensitivity towards it.

You make a better Malaysia starting from yourself. Note that well!!!



Fuh. Damn we malaysians.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away