بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
LONG ENTRY.
These past few weeks, my friends keep coming to me telling about their love stories which actually made me think at night, before going to bed. I like to do that because it helps me to sleep, it's tiring, you know :p
The other day when I was at Bert's with my girls, we talked about suka dan sayang. When do we realized that the suka has evolved into sayang. So I tweeted that and a friend responded, when we start to care for them, whoever that person is.
Is this suka thing a temporary feeling we only play around with because some of us, suka a lot of people at the same time. Suka tgk, suka karakter and all sorts of suka. Like me, I like watching people that these days Im so confused whether it's real feeling or just pandang dia and lupa. I need to move on from boys who left me, anyway. I was just their temporary fix anyway. Who cares if I like people-watching anyway. *eyes rolling*
The other day, Idk what got into me but I spilled to my guy best friend about what I feel toward this topic and the recent heartbreak. He told me not to be stupid enough to fall for anyone who came because every girl deserves a real man. He said jangan senang sangat jatuh cinta, some guys mmg suka test market. Well boys, attention, girls do it too. So be careful with who you decide to flirt.
It was too late when I confessed because when I finally knew that I have found someone I felt so real to be with, he was already seeing someone else. Hahaha, that's why I always encourage you, my friends, to say to that person if you know surely that that person is the one. It's better to spill it out than regret. Like my friend said, penyesalan tu tak pernah awal. True though. Benda dah jadi baru regret. Org dah pergi baru nak regret. How la..
These days, even the thought of letting a guy enter my life made me cringe. No, Im not saying he's gonna be a jerk, because we all are, it's just that I dont wanna be someone whose feeling is uncertain, indecisive and temporary. People-watching sparks a temporary feeling, you see. I dont wanna hurt anyone.Thank God Im not seeing anyone currently, life's a peace!
I just hope that my readers will stay true to yr ownself ok. Kalau nak test market, bukan skrg masa nya. Stay true to yr partner if you're seeing one already.
Sometimes I feel like I need to settle down just right after I graduate, need to find someone cool enough to walk through life's daily misery with me, need to cut my expenses to fund a small reception after graduation day, all, without having a solid reason. Hahahaha.
We like to rush into things, dont we? We rush to like and admire a new person without realizing that we havent seen the bigger picture that is ahead of us. We rush into official declaration of a relationship because we think that's the right thing to do at the moment, we like that person very much, we want to own them right away.
I've been blogging about this quite frequently, I think. Dont you guys think? Bosan gila but this is the thing that keeps coming back to me. Boys, relationship, temporary fix and admiration and finally, the notorious heartbreak.
hello jodoh, apadia lama sangat engko ni? mereput aku tunggu kau. kau tahu tak kalau dh jumpa kau awal-awal, tak sakit kepala aku melayan indecisiveness of all those boys? kejap nak aku, kejap taknak. kepala dongga depa, seronok igt aku ni temporary fix mcm lagu 1D tu agaknya. lagu tu best tp bosan beb jd temporary fix ni. pastu asyik dgr cerita cinta org je. kita dua bila nak membina cerita bersama berdua, selamanya? hahahahahaha oh no wait, i need a bachelor degree first. too bad. takpa lah, kita enjoy hidup masing-masing dulu k sayang? ha tunggu apa lagi awak ni, go read a book, we have a future ahead of us, you know sayang?
trust me, aku bosan gila malam weekend ni. been watching Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy all day long. Gonna read Game of Thrones now till I conk out . bye!
----------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥
Comments
sayang pula cam when u literally start caring for that person, tapi sometimes the person sayang kita as a friend and takleh go beyond that.. haha and i dont know i ckp apa ni.. tapi skrg kalau suka/sayang/berkenan, cepat2 lah kasi settle LOL sebab skrg dah takda cinta mcm zaman sekolah, fikir masa depan je, tapi im a guy.. the girls yg i berkenan its either drg tak suka kita takpun dah berpunya haaaaaaaaaa, i pun tak tahu asal i comment doh lol
kalau confess dia pun feel the same thats a bonus , kalau dia tak terima boleh lari jauh2 and pray tak jumpa dia lg hahaha malu beb lol well goodluck in finding the " one " lol