Cerita Ramadhan Day 13.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

Do you guys know that I have been a the type of person yg keep up a diary since I was 8? I dont know who inspired me, but it just happened back in 2002 haha. Sebab aku memang alat tulis, kertas dan membebel oriented, maybe that's why. Sisi expressive aku di situ. 

Dari sebatang pen atau pensil, ke atas sehelai kertas.

Only during the time aku dekat matriks aku mula suka journaling. Diary ni lebih personal lah. Journal ni semua benda ada. like daily activities and whatnot. Aku sendiri tak sedar aku ter-journal masa dekat matriks tu. Dah degree baru aku tahu.

Tapi journal matriks aku dah buang sebab...k bye.

...and do you guys know bahawa aku adalah seorang alat-tulis freak? Aku ada dua pencil case. Satu for daily usage, bawak dlm bag pegi kelas. Dua, inventory. Hahaha. Yg kedua ni besar 15inch, penuh segala alat tulis. I still have few alat tulis since form 1 dulu beb.

And this year I discovered a new fav stationary store dekat Jaya One. Since Ive been doing a lil bit of lettering these days, Im so into brush pens and journaling have made me addicted to washi tapes. oh and stamps. and wax seals. and stickers. and fountain pens. and midori TN. and......

washi tapes

TN and insertssss


freaking stickersss




OK BOTTOM LINE POST NI SEBENARNYA AKU BAGI HINT NAK HADIAH BIRTHDAY APA. OK BYE. 


23 JUNE OK BIRTHDAY AKU.
OK, 24 JUNE FIRST PAPER, HUBUNGAN ETNIK. K.
NO FUN AT ALL.

(Hence this post. Bg la chance sikit. Semua org busy time birthday aku.)
--------------
Thank you for reading!
Have a nice day! ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away