to those who made it till today.
Now playing - Chasing Cars (by Snow Patrol)
I changed my blog layout. To me, this is big. Bold & Sepet has been my diary since 2009 -via different names that seemed to never find a fixed one, haha!. I am not really someone who speak out the grief that I kept inside, but I know it showed on my face bcz Im not good at hiding either. So, blogging is a therapy for me. I discovered the world of blogging when I was 14. It was love at first sight.
I used to update frequently and whenever Im mia (it means "missing in action", buddy), my friends (yeah, the real good ones) will know that I'll never left my blog unattended and from this blog also I knew if they still cared.
Apparently, I haven't been blogging frequently these days. I just lost the momentum, Idk what happened. It just happened like wth....
...and tonight, revamping this blog, adding my fav colour (ehem, yellow is a good energy) made me weep tbh. I bawled my eyes bcz it's like flipping a new page and never get to go back to the previous ones. I lied, of course.
It's just that Im used to the white background and pink blog title and changing them to what you guys saw rn is kinda big to me. This blog saw everything that happened to me since the last 5 years. It saw my tears of happiness and misery. So yeah, this is a big thing for me.
It felt like leaving the house which you spent your childhood at and knowing that you can never retrieve it back. Sigh....
Thank you for those who stayed since those good old days until now. To those who left, it's okay. I wish you all the best.
I hope in 5 years time, good things will happen to me. I'll be waiting.
Take care everyone.
Move forward no matter what happens.
I changed my blog layout. To me, this is big. Bold & Sepet has been my diary since 2009 -via different names that seemed to never find a fixed one, haha!. I am not really someone who speak out the grief that I kept inside, but I know it showed on my face bcz Im not good at hiding either. So, blogging is a therapy for me. I discovered the world of blogging when I was 14. It was love at first sight.
I used to update frequently and whenever Im mia (it means "missing in action", buddy), my friends (yeah, the real good ones) will know that I'll never left my blog unattended and from this blog also I knew if they still cared.
Apparently, I haven't been blogging frequently these days. I just lost the momentum, Idk what happened. It just happened like wth....
...and tonight, revamping this blog, adding my fav colour (ehem, yellow is a good energy) made me weep tbh. I bawled my eyes bcz it's like flipping a new page and never get to go back to the previous ones. I lied, of course.
It's just that Im used to the white background and pink blog title and changing them to what you guys saw rn is kinda big to me. This blog saw everything that happened to me since the last 5 years. It saw my tears of happiness and misery. So yeah, this is a big thing for me.
It felt like leaving the house which you spent your childhood at and knowing that you can never retrieve it back. Sigh....
Thank you for those who stayed since those good old days until now. To those who left, it's okay. I wish you all the best.
I hope in 5 years time, good things will happen to me. I'll be waiting.
Take care everyone.
Move forward no matter what happens.
Comments