Umrah February 2017.



this is quite a long post tho.



Hello everyone! This is me after I finished doing my first tawaf ever.
 It was 2am-ish i think hehe so baraiiiii after the 5 hours journey from Madinah.



Yeap, quit expecting that I'll be doing how-to post. This post will be about how special this trip was for me.

All praise be to Allah for this rezeki. I've always wondered how it feels like to be there (the two holy cities, Mekah and Madinah). I used to look at other people's pictures and thought "haih, how lucky these people are".

I used to be in that cohort. I wanted to be there so badly but I thought it was nearly impossible until I secured a job first. But I had it in my heart, I really wanna go there. I whispered from the deepest of my heart and He answered me when Ayah sent a message in the group to choose the date.

Flabbergasted indeed!

I was preparing myself for Beijing at that time. 3 days left before my classmates and I leave Malaysia and with the news from Ayah, I was eternally grateful! Then I realized I am now in a different cohort. I joined the lucky-ones cohort.


I still remember the first time I reach Tanah Haram, I felt a thump and my eyes were moist. MashaAllah. Then I started crying. We landed in Madinah first, spent a few days then took a bus to Mekah.

The first time I saw Kaabah, I felt soooooo freaking contented and peaceful. Of course, I nearly bawled. My eyes were moist. Sebak and terharu.

Mataf (the compound where we do tawaf, circling the Kaabah) is always so bright, it never dimmed. Masjidil Haram is dope huge btw. Like huge hugeeeeeeeeeee. I had to memorise a lot when I was in Mekah, but it was good.

Right after I finished my first umrah, I had this terrible sebak feeling when I looked at my parents and lil brothers. Allahuakbar. Indeed, Im the lucky one. Kaabah was just few meters away and also my family.

Madinah on the other hand, is my personal favourite as compared to Mekah because it is so organized and calm. Mekah was a bit chaotic. Madinah was also very cold.

I once had to solat subuh outside Masjid Nabawi and it was 8dc!! No wonder the Turks were wearing winter coat haha! I just had my jubah and telekung. Brrrrrrr!

Well, going there needs a truly proper plan or you will feel wasted. I think I wasted quite a lot of times. I should just sleep at the masjid haha. I didnt have jadual or proper plan for every day. I just go to the masjid hours before or during azan. Not really a specifically detailed plan of what I should do in the masjid or when should I go shopping or sleep or wtv.

But I thought to myself, lets just be happy that He let me be there.

Anyway, the sky in Madinah is always so blue, I did not see clouds but just blue sky and it was majestic! I love Madinah so much and it will always be my favourite city!

I hope someday in future when I secured a job after finishing my bachelor degree, I get to save up RM6000 - RM 7000 so that I can go visit Madinah & Mekah again. I hope I get to see my parents performing Haji together. I hope I can bring my husband there and show him around.

I hope. This is a pretty big hope tho.


best view while drinking zamzam water

this picture was taken right before i get into masjidil haram to do tawaf selamat tinggal
and fly back to Msia, very sad indeed.

i miss this daily view :(

the compound of Masjid Nabawi, Madinah. Sooo calm.

There are so much plans for the future that involves money including this one -next visit. I just hope I could find a decent job after Im done with bachelor degree.


Semoga aku dijemput ke sana lagi, ya Allah.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Trip 2011

My Previous Love Story 2.0.

Locked Away