Aku punya.

Just now Ayah told me when I was 3, we visited his friend then I decided that I like a toy of his friend's daughter's. Then I decided that I want it and I clutched to it despite being told to let it go cz it wasnt mine.

Then my parents had to dragged me out of the house and apologized to their friend hahahaha but still, I didnt let go of the toy that that Uncle gave it to me eventually and his daughter was looking at me behind the curtain. Hahaha! poor girl..

Today I realized it. Whatever that I decided to be mine is mine. I dont share it and I dont care that I wont share it. Hahahah!

I wish I am still THAT resilient towards what I want. Maybe I am, but on matters that dont matter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perjalanan di Beijing.

Turning 23 on 23rd June.

Kolej Tun Mutahir, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka.